Nothing to Say!

Hello my Friends

Well, Yes I have nothing new to say, we are in the same exact place than 4 days ago, this country is so weird... If you are in a place nothing is happening, the people are doing the same stuff that they do all the time, eating, walking, shopping etc, But if you go 5 blocks away, the police are shooting the students and people, the students are closing streets, and protesting, and if you walk 5 blocks again, everything is normal... I'm not exaggerating that's what is going on.

I live in a place were most of the people are in favor with this government, OR were we  are too scare to go out and protest, so I'm almost doing my regular life, or well I'm staying in home doing nothing, or visiting my Grandma, but if you see the twitter or Intagram, they show you people on the street protesting, national guard shooting people, so is weird.

I think that this is not going any farther because the TV not show anything of the protesting or nothing they are doing, is like if nothing is happening here... So I think that's why some places are normal and other not so much.

I REALLY don't know what is going to happen, really, I do not have any Idea... we wait and we see!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER