I'm proud to be born here

Despite all the negatives things of this country, I'm really proud to be born here, this country made me, made grow.

I learn so much bout myself by living here, and I'm so grateful for little things that maybe you don't understand, like have water everyday, food in my table, a roof above my head, the most simple things

I'm so proud of the people, I'm proud of the fighter, I'm so proud of the students.

I would never change the memories that I have here, I'm so grateful for the friends I made here, for the people that I met here, especially my family, I LOVE my Family, my cousins are my friends, and sometime they joke about that, but is the truth, my aunts and uncles are wonderful, my dad and mom, well I love them so much, so my country is a CRAZY place, but I'm proud to say that I born here.

I'm so proud of our culture, where EVERYONE is very welcome, where most of the people are so friendly, where anybody could help you.

Beside everything I love my country because it make what I'm right now.

So I'm leaving (I HOPE SO) but a part of my country comes with me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER