My Girl

Hello My friends, I wanna talk about My girl, my Precious Girl, the Girl than I have taking care those past 3 months

Since I will leaving soon, and I just have 3 more week to be with them I just wanted to remember them, I never thought that I would fell in love with this kids so fast, but It happen, so I just want to remember how they was.

My Girl.

She is 4 years old, you turn 5 on Agust 6.

Blond hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

She is obsesed with horses, reinders and dogs.
She has names for ALL her toys, animals, babies, dolls, etc, her favorites are, the dog Spot, another dog Daisy and a Horse named Majestique.

She is a very Inteligent little girl, she can say the numbers in English from 0 to 40 and in Spanish from 0 to 20.

She loves watching movies in Spanish and have Snacks every time that she can.

Her favorite food is Mac and Cheese, or any pasta.

Sometimes she is a very good Big Sister and sometimes she isn't.

She has her Moments moments when she shows her strong personality, and sometimes she is so sweet.

She loves having Playdates, her best Friends are Carmen, Valentina, and Aida.



She doesn't like go to the playgrown but I always made it to go.

She only play games were she or I are Animals, ALWAYS.

She likes reading books.

Overall, she is a GOOD GIRL, and I love her so so much!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER