SYUL- New Friends?

Today I'm linked with Kelly's Kroner Blog , She make this every Friday and today/tomorrow is the turn for Make a new friend.

I Don't know if this is just for People that live in the USA, but I wanna do it Anyway.

First SORRY, SORRY for my English I do the best that I can, I don't ever studied English, only in high school and it not was very good.

Now me, My Name is Maydelin I have 23 years old, and I'm a teacher of preschoolers and also a Nanny I love what I do, I love the kids that I babysit and I LOVE my career, this blog is about my life, my everyday life, I always had post about R and V (The kids that I babysit) and soon I will post the thing that I do in the Preschool.

Welcome to My blog, I Hope that you stay to join me in my journey 

Comments

HK said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER