Happy Birthday to my Dad

Yesterday was the 73 birthday of my Dad!! I love my Dad with all my heart.


I know that everyone say this but I think that I'm Right, My Dad is the BEST dad in the whole world!!! 


I don't Know what I going to do the day that my dad have to go!! But meanwhile I enjoy every minutes that spend with him!


Yesterday My brother took us to a Restaurant to celebrated the Birthday, it was so simple but I love be able to celebrate any birthday, see my Brother and see my sweet  nephew! 


My Great Dad and Me

Daddy

My Nephew and my dad

Only Boy!! My Brother and His two son 

My Sister In-law 



Comments

Brandy Bruce said…
I love my dad so much too. I don't live close to him so everytime we see eachother, I try to enjoy every moment.
Maydelin said…
thanks to stopping by in my blog!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER