My Birthday ·23


I`m so behind... In April 21 I turned 23 years old, After many inconvience finally I decide to host a Party, My sister from Spain sended the money to do it, because my mom and neither my father had the money to do a Party for me...


Well this was one of the best Birthday that I ever had, I spent all day doing homework but At night almost everybody  came  to celebrate my Birthday.


Happy Birthday To me



My Stepfather made the cake and my mom decorated it



 This is my mom


 My Friends from College

My Friends from High School

My Cousins

Almost Everybody


My Two Uncles 


My Cousin


I don't see them very often, they live close to me, so they come, I was so Happy that they come to my Birthday

The Cousins, they are like my best friends I always can count with them


Everybody


Singing Happy Birthday



After the Party in my house we went to a Nightclub to keep the party




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER