My Preschoolers!

I have 26 kids in my class, I never had 26 in one day the most is 21 and is hard work with 21 kids all by your self, but I did it!






folders for Mothers Day



I really love all my kids, they are funny, sweets, one or two are the little troubled maker, but that's ok, other don't talk ever, you have to talk a lot with them to they speak to you...

I have to be honest, I have to work with kids that are abandoned for theirs mothers, others that recibe physical abuse, others that see EVERYTHING that her mother does with her boyfriends, also I have kids with a stablished family but they are few, is hard hear or see their history and not feel sorry for them and be angry with their families .

I as a teacher I try that they feel love from me, more than discipline or another thing, this kids need hugs every day, and encouragement words, and is my work do it.

Overall this kids are amazing, they are so smart, always are happy, always they hug you...









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER