My Classroom (Internship Part I)

The last week of March I started my internship in a Preschool! I was nervous at first, I never been in a Preschool as a teacher.

But now I love my Childrens, and I Love my career even more. First I want to introduce my Classroom



This is the space to read 

This is the Space for created and express 
(here the kids do all the craft things)


the area for build 




And here is for imitations!



Now we are working with the Transportation Means.

I'm with the Main teacher and with the second Teacher  but I do Everything by myself they help me a lot, and I am so grateful to be with them I learned a lot, more than in collage!

Comments

Lauren Borquez said…
I'm a new follower from Kelly's corner...feel free to follow me as well :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER