Not a Very Good Week

I know that on the blog we suppose to post happy's post... But Right now I don't feel very happy, I feel sad, and a little depressed maybe.

I live in a country were the respect for the life is insignificant, here people kill other people for a pair of shoes, for a Blackberry, just for money, that money, that cell phone or that pair of shoes that you work so hard for it, so, come another person with a gun and take your life for that.

I live in ones of the cities most dangerous in the world, but anything never happened to me, until the last Saturday, I was in a bus and in the way there are a construction so that made a line of cars, so I was sited in my sit and tow men go up in the bus and steal all the people, I lose my blackberry but I don't lose my life... To me that is so unfair because nobody have the right to steal anything from you, if you have 2 legs and two arms to steal people, you have the same to WORK for your stuff.

Here buying things is not easy, for me to replace my cell phone I have to work like 2 months it's not fair I almost never complain to live here in Venezuela, but now I really wanna go with my sister to Spain, Soon I will be there.

and the other thing was that my Visa was no approved, so Not Disney to me this year, I said all the truth but when they ask me who much money I get at months, they or well She, told me that I do NOT fulfilled the requirements to the Visa, So the next time I have to lie, because I will never going to gain the money to go to Disney!

So, think if you can`t be able to go where ever you want...

I also want to post something that my boos post in her Facebook

"Hot Topic/ Food for Thought: Well, really a very contraversal topic...so this morning my 21 year old stepdaughter was denied a visa to visit the USA, along with our 23 year old nanny. Elizabeth, my step daughter has been to the states many times but her visa ran out. Now that she is an adult, she has to apply on her own...Everyone in our family has a visa to go visit the states and now she is the only one who has been denied entry into the States. Her stepmother, her brother and sisters are US Citizens, her father is a US Resident....and Just like that...NO. NO, YOU cannot go visit extended family in the USA, you cannot go on family vacations to that country.

Our great nanny, who works and studies hard is denied access just because she does not make enough money. So, no vacation to the states...no chance to go visit one of the best countries in the world. Just like that NO. I really do understand the politics of this but it really hits home when two very beloved people are denied just like that...Think about it..say you want to go to Paris for a vacation or anywhere or Disney World and someone tells you NO. No you can't, you are not good enough. Wow. Slap in the face and harsh reality check.

As a US Citizen, I think many of us take for granted how many liberties we have. We can pretty much just get up and go where ever we feel like it, amongst the many other freedoms we have compared to other countries. Just because someone was born in another country, they can be denied being able to experience, visist, travel and see another part of the world....wow....."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER