Be A teacher!



Hi, Now I wanna write about be a teacher.

I always knew that I just wanna be a teacher, I don't know why, because anybody in my family is a teacher, nobody told me that I have to be a teacher, I just knew that my Favorited game was "be a teacher and a mommy"
In my childhood I had  many great teachers, in my preschool I had two teacher that I loved so much! I always remember them Dorys and Gladys, they always was so kind, and good with all of us... I had a traumatic experience with another teacher in preschool and they rescued me from her, I always going be so thankful with them for that.




Then in my 1º until 3º grade i had the same teacher, and she was just GREAT, I always remember my mom saying that she is a wonderful teacher, and she was, she teach me to read, to write, the multiplication table, her name is Mariela.
before 4º grade here was another world, yo don't had 1 teacher, we had 1 teacher for each class, so I really was not connected with any of them, in 5º grade all that change and the government implement again, 1 teacher for grade, so in 5º grade I had a awful teacher for the first 6 months, everybody  hated her, she was pregnant so she left to have the baby, and then put us another teacher for 3 next months, she was so good with us, and 6º grade I had a men for teacher, he was so kind with us, and gentle... I forgot to mention that since my 1º grade until 6º grade i study only with girls.




n all that time I never change my mind to be a teacher... I have second thoughts when I was in High school, and that was because my family (not, my dad or mom) always told me that the teacher don't gain so much money, and the money is all, but my father told me that he was support me in everything that I chose and that I have to do what I most love... and my mom always told me that she was respect every decision that I made... So, for my Mom and Dad I decide be a Preschool teacher.




When I start the Career I was so exited, but with the time I just lost my passion for this, and that was because I was visiting one preschools and the teacher of them was awful all the time, so I just was disappointing of my career UNTIL NOW...



Adua is the Name of the person who change my feeling about my carrer, she is the teacher of the preschool where i do my internships, she in 5 shorts week teach me more than my 5 years in the college... She inspired me  to be a better teacher, to be a better student I think I never gonna forget her.



Be a teacher is the most wonderful thing that ever happen to me, I can touch the live of so many people, I can help them, I can be the rol model that they need, I can change so many lives... Is not a easy work, is hard, you have to work every single day, in every hour to be a great teacher, bur it worth it when you see that they can spell their names, when they can count, when they discovery somethin new, thanks to you work, when they just SMILE and call you Teacher.

Right now I in love of my career, maybe I'm not the best, but I pretend to do my best! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER