A fun Saturday with V and R


well I stay all the fridays in work because the traffic there is awful!! So every saturday I wake up early with the kids before their parents wake up, almost every time I stay indoors  and watching tv until 11 am, but lately R always wake up and Ask me  "where we  going to do today?" so, I make breakfast and make a game with them.

This Saturday (well, 2 Saturday ago), we play with water... I filled some ballons with water and then they play a ballon war.. was so much fun for them, afther that started to rain, so I let them play in the water for 10 min maybe, and then I took them to dressed!



















 Clean and pretty








Comments

Kimie said…
Que divertido!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER