Just The Simple Things!!


Maybe are days when you feel that your life is just crazy even that you not have a life, that you live for your family.

Maybe are day when you are running against time.

Maybe are day when you are no enjoyed the little things of life!!

Last week and part of this, I was like that, I was not enjoyed anything that I supposed to do.

That days I was just whining about everything and then at work a Idea pop of my mind, Never I mean never had laying in the grass to see the clouds, and that day I Told to the children to lay on in the grass and just watch the clouds!!

They relax and I relax!! Just was 10 minutes but It worth it!

On this crazy and electronic life we forgot appreciated the little things of life







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER