June and A lot of pictures


I really want that June pass  fast!! I love my Career and love my kids, but I really NEED  vacations!!! I need to be able to do what ever I want, when I want!! 


I'm just full with the school and college, and also work, I had to ask this day off because I have so many homework!! Finally I'm finished the homework for this week, but the other week I`m so busy again!!


I Really want to be in a pool right now, the weather here is just crazy, is too hot, I can't stand the heat, I hate feeling the heat on my body, but I can't do anything about that, right? 


Well I wanna show the things that my kids are doing until now.



Doing the letters in flour (Thanks Pinterest)

Doing the letters in flour (thanks pinterest) 





Doing the letters of their names 
the first letter of their name 






Cars




 Game about cars, and traffic signals 



The hit in the class room!! Rice with flour
They make a mess always, but they have a wonderful time there







They had to find the letters in the rice







Their name with paint!






 That's all 


Comments

His Doorkeeper said…
I can tell you are a wonderful teacher! Love the activities you have for the children to learn their letters! You can get some good ideas on Pinterest, right?

Have a good week!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER