I'm not a Fashion blogger... but

Hi Guys!!

Well as I said, I'm not a Fashionista person at all, I like to look nice but I'm not that bold so you can call me fashionista!!

But since most of my nice clothes are in Spain and didn't bring much clothes here to Venezuela, last month I had to buy new clothes, NICE clothes, and because of that I put together this outfit, I call it
" Winter outfit in a Summer weather" HAHA

I like winter clothes or the look of winter, but as I am in an eternal Summer weather (not complaining) I can't wear those types of clothes, but last week I brought a nice Light Sweeter that I can combine with several pieces of my old wardrobe,

So here it is! is very simple, but I love it! and I wanted to post it haha


The scarf was a gift from Secret Santa with my family, is very light and the design mach with most clothes!



I used a tank top from Mango

The Light Sweeter is From Bershka 

 the pants from a commercial market

and the ankle boost it was a "gift" From Elizabeth, (she handed me over)


The purse is from a store called AISHOP



Wering pants in a summer weather is so normal for us! most Venezuelan wears pants most days! doesn't matter how hot is outside! 

also that day I went to the movies, and I was freezing, because not of that really works for winter weather!

So, I just wanted to post it! I love it! and I hope you too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER