New Year's Resolutions?

Hi guys!! well is 2015 yei!!!! I really believe is going to be a great year not matter what! and mostly is because I'm gonna Change!

I do not have any New Year's Resolution, I guess my GOAL is be happy not matter what conditions this year trough me, and a have a good Attitude all year long!

I do not have any resolutions because I know I'm not going to keep it that long, YES I have several things that I want to do in this new year such as

Practice Yoga, I do want to do it, Next Tuesday I'm going to a near gym to find some information!

I want to find a REAL job, I want to be a teacher, I'm scare, at least a little bit, But I want to do it.

I want to be a BETTER person and a Better friend, I don't like to text, I don't like to call, I don't congratulate people on facebook, I don't "like" photos on facebook either, so I want to be more intentional with my friends, I know they're stupid things but I think is nice when you receive a text or a call. this year I LOST touch with my "Best friend" I haven't TALK to her for about 5 months or so, even thought that we live in the same state, she is very busy and she stop text me back and I stop to text her, but on New year's eve, we "talk" a little bit, I don't want to lose any friend, I just have a few friends and that's okay with me, but I want to be a better Friend.

and Mostly I WANT TO BE HAPPY AND GRATEFUL every day, not matter what happen, I'm going to stop worrying about my future and all that's stuff, I will appreciate everyday how it comes, obviously I'm gonna have bad days, and I'm not going to be happy, but at least I'm not going top be unhappy all the time.

Those are my goals

Happy New year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER