It's the most wonderful time of the year

and Sadly it's over

The holidays are over, and real life take over, and I think that really hits me, I mean the holidays were my excuse to not think about my problems or issues or stress that I had been dealing with for quite time now.

so JANUARY came, (actually 7 of January came) and I felt so stressed again. so afraid, so worry about what I'm going to do or what's going to happen in the future.

The situation here in Venezuela Doesn't help either, is very stressful living here,  beside all the delinquency that we live day by day, is the lack of everything, we can't find toilet paper, or soap, shampoo, deodorant, milk (I haven't drink a glass of milk in about 6 months), detergent, corn flour (it's ones of the most consumed products dawn here) and a lot of other things that we use EVERY DAY, you name it... we don't have it,  you see LONG lines everywhere were people think that something is coming to the stores and people FIGHT, STEAL to get it, because you never know when you can find again,, well all that make me wants to LEAVE this country right now, I don't want to start a family here, Is impossible to find a house to live by myself, and that's makes me worry about my future, that's why I want to leave so badly, I want a family on my own, I want a house on my own, I want to be safe, I don't want to make lines to get diapers and wipes, or medicines, is very hard to live here, I know there are others country worse than us, but If I can leave, I will.

So, yes I'm stressed again, but today I took the first step to be okay, I searched for information to do Yoga and to go to a psychologist, I hope next week start with all that, also I going to try to find a job as a Teacher, let's see how that goes.

mean while I'm going to try to live my LIFE as it comes!

I'm going to post some videos and photos about the situation down here.

There's people buying Milk powder

this our reality!


Lines and Lines to buy food





This mall is about 3 minutes of my house I go there almost every day!! and There's always a line




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER