My skin Week 7 and 8

Hi guys! Again with my face!! it's getting better, patience is everything when you suffer of acne.



Week 6                                                                                                                    Week 8
Ok it has been two weeks and I finally see some improvement, not too much but a little bit
I notice in this picture, my face looks more clean in the week 8 than the week 6


 This side is the best one, it has clear up very much, I'm still have some redness and some active acne but much better than week 6, also the spots are disappearing so happy about that



This side it seems worse in the picture of this week but it has also improve not that much but a lot of dark spots are gone, so my face looks more clean!








It's a slow process, nut it's hard walk out of you house and see how people look at you, something that I hate about this is that now I can't go out of my house without makeup (I don't use much, just compact) but it still bugs me that, I want to me able to walk out of the house feeling comfortable without make up, and I also know that what people think doesn't have to bother me, but it does,

So next week I have to go to the dermatology for my second session of laser!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER