Baby Anna "Baptism"

Hi guys, I'm sorry that I disappeared  for a couple of days, Nothing was happening just laziness.

This blog is about my new Baby Niece Anna (she is my cousin's daughter), well last Sunday I went to my Grandma's house to visit and my Cousin lives next door, and they decide to baptism the baby that day, it's not the "real/big baptism" this we made it in the house with a religious guy and close family, so I went as a guest and I ended as a Godmother, but it was just fine!!

My cousin and Anna



Surprise!! They needed one more Godmother


and I Gladly did it


My Aunt saying so beautiful words


Toast Time



My new Goddaughter 


It was a lovely afternoon filled with surprises 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER