socializing

Hi guys!!!

Well last week, I was hang out with friends, in the past I didn't do it because I was always tired!! (I miss been tired for a good reason) so because the holidays I decide to hang out more, also because I expect to be busy this months!


The first one was with my Friend Josenia, she is my childhood Friend!! We went together to Elementary School, we lost touch in high School. but after graduation we started talking again, and it's amazing that we can talk almost everything I really love her

We talked about most young people talk, about leaving Venezuela and about how hard is living here, she also wants to leave, but it's very hard immigrate to another country, beside all that we had a great time


And next night I went out with my cousin and her friends, I'm always ALWAYS anxious to meet new people, but this time I was so relaxed and comfortable with all of them


Wen went to a Place were you share the drink with all the table haha, they give you this big glass


This is all of us



My favorite cousin of all!!!

We had a great time, my cousin and I wanted to party, but here is very dangerous and also in the place that we were at didn't had any local to party, so sadly we went home.

Great night!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER