New Year Eve and New Year


Sorry for the bunch of photos!!

How I said before, For us Christmas isn't over till January 6, and for that New Year Eve is part of that.

We always do a Celebrations, Every year last less and there's less of people, but the important thing is that we celebrate with family





My mom Came from Higuerote to spend this "party" with my Grandma and me.



We had a great parry, we always starts we a photo shoot haha


and this is our typical cousin photo


a party for us isn't complete without dancing, but this year there's wasn't any men to dance with, so we used our fireworks sticks to dance jaja


and this are our "traditions" at New Year!

We ate grapes, for each grape we made a wish, green beans for prosperity, exchange money for success and of course a toast



Wating for New Year


Happy New Year!!!




Karaoke Time, I'm not a very good singer, but we had fun!!


Singing Happy Birthday to my Aunt!



6 AM Selfie

and also is tradition going to my Grandma's house to eat soup! so yummy!


I'm really happy and excited for 2015, is going to be the year of change, of prosperity, new goals, and hope!!
Happy New Year Everyone 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER