I'm Tired... YEI!!!!

Hi Guys!! you might say that I am crazy about being happy to be tired, but I am!!

I'm so tired right now!! I finally feel productive and with structure!! I've missed that, the reason is... I found a Teacher JOB!! and no any teacher job, a English Teacher job!

Yes I am the English Teacher of a school! I just have two days there, and also I am like on trial Period, but I'm pretty sure that the job is mine, also I am still working as a nanny! and I love it, it remain me when I was truly happy, and finally I started to do Yoga! and I love it!

So that is what is going on!! and another stuff of course 

Well this is the path that I take every time that I go to work as a nanny!! and I love it

gathering with family 


Yoga!!


Sending curriculum 


Working as a teacher


and this was me today, pretending to not be tired at all, when actually I just wanted to...


Be sleeping with this sweet baby girl


Good Night guys!! appreciate to be tired, that  means that you're alive and living your life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER