SUMMER

Now that I live in a Country with season, I can appreciated the beauties of each one, except spring, For me spring was 2  weeks of real good weather, not cold or hot and a lot of allergies! so I don't counted it as a real season.

Now  that I  had experience all the seasons I can say that each one has something that I love, but my Favorite is definitely is WINTER, we're in summer though and it's so HOT, and there's a lot of things that I love about summer, and how I lived in Venezuela and there is summer all year long I didn't appreciate a lot of things that now  I just  can do it just a few months a year, so like summer it's just 3 months I did a tiny bucket list that I really want to do this year.

1 Going to the beach... Probably in August I'll be going to Menorca and Barcelona
2  Rent a house for a weekend close by to the beach
3 Going to The Wanner's Brothers water park
3 Spend a whole day by the pool
4 Take Emma to an awesome park close by my work place.
5 Take Emma To the Movies
6  Have my friends over to the pool
7 SLEEP
8 Make some " Summer Salad"
9 Have a Drink in The bar Close by my house
10 Have a water Balloon Fight.

I hope to complete the list.
Stay tune for a Wonderful Summer


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day