Visiting Home

Hi guys, I have a feeling that this tittle is gonna pop up very often on my blog in the future.

It sound weird "Visiting Home" But I do, Today I went home to visit my Mom, Marian, Benlly and my Stepfather, I didn't wanted to leave, but sooner I finish here, sooner I'll be home.

I'm sooo ready to go home, but I have to stay here at least for 2 weeks and half, but I'm fine with that, tomorrow and all this week I'm going to try to organize everything for the big day "Garage sale".

When I go home I just talk and talk with my mom, and watch TV together, I'm not going so see them till I finish here, so I'm a little sad, but I think is the best for now!

My mind is now in this, and after this is going to move to the "remesas familiares" Don't worry, I know what I mean, if I try to explain to you, you might get so confuse, the important part is that I have a plan!

In another hand, I have been feeling like sick, with headaches and my stomach is feeling weir also, I need to go to the doctor I think!

My English Classes are doing okay, I love it!

I haven't talked to my sister in 3 days, and I miss her so much! Tomorrow I hope to do Skype with her and "Emmita la mas bonita"

and That's all

bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER