A real Day in Pikychaqui in pictures

I can't lie, I LOVE to woke up to this every day!! I'm gonna miss it so much!

But every day I go down the stairs make my coffee and see this! 



Then I took breackfats, shower and then my day start!

Some days there's a lot of this


and this!! I love to cook, but I hate cleaning after

Then I work a little in the computer, answering some e-mails and taking care of the sales

and then I get ready for my English class

A lot of books and cards!


and I always come home about 8 pm, eat dinner, and just watch tv, or something fun!!

and about 11 I'm in bed!

in the middle of the day I deal with Eli, sometimes is a good day and sometimes are bad! but here we are!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER