oktoberfest 2014

No, I'm not German, and no, we don't have a lot of German people here! but yes, We celebrated the Oktoberfest, Venezuelan Likes parties!!

Ones of the thing that I'm trying to do with my dad is find something different every Sunday! and if you look you find!

I didn't went with my dad to this because it was a Saturday and second because it wasn't a place to hang out with my dad, But I wanted to go so badly, so I call a friend and we went.

The place were this was happening it's far away from where I am, but I never thought that It would took me 2 hours and halft to get there, I mean the traffic was awful, I went in public transportation and it was hot and crowed, also in the way started rain.

when I finally arrived my friend was stuck on traffic, so I walked around and it was a lot of beers stations, 2 place to eat and a stage where people where singing German songs!!

I mean in Venezuela we have two places where the Germans arrive a long time ago and built houses, restaurants, also they have a farmer market where they sell the best strawberries and peaches,

Finally Marydalmis arrive and we had a great time there.

The problem was when we decided that it was time to leave, and it was awful, there wasn't any buses and we waited about 1 hour to took one!! other than that it was good












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER