The pressure from being perfect

Hi guys, NOT I'M NOT PERFECT nobody is... but right now and for the eyes of THIS family I have to pretend that I am!

For the eyes of this family I always had been "the perfect girl", the one who work, studies and also help whoever needed it! and that's because I never lived with them before, I was very busy and also I do had my own families issues, I thought that I knew all the problems of this family and always thought that they were very easy going.

But I was wrong, I never fully understood my boss when she complained about hers in-laws, now I TRULY DO.

I feel like I'm lost, I don't know what to do or what to say, I feel like every word that I said is coming back to bit me in my ass, there is a lot of things that are happen with Elizabeth and the house in general, and I don't know what to do about it, I don't think that is a good Idea tell to her father about my daily concerns about her, just because he can't do anything about it from the other side of the continent, he is just gonna yell at her over the phone, and I think It's going to do more bad than good,

Then there is the In-laws, they aren't mine, but they feel like my grandpa, my dad, my boss, and others at the same time, so, he is driving me crazy, he is very temperamental, so he could scream at me for something that I didn't do, then He apologizes, I love him, I think he is funny, loverlike (sometimes) and a very good men who loves his family! but if the things doesn't go how he wants to... well let's say that he shows a part of him that's not very  loverlike

then the Grandmother, I feel like she use me, in a bad way, some weeks she is fine with me and the next one she is seeding me home, let's just say that, I like her. but thanks good she is in Chile, though she is coming soon, and I'm going home ( I HOPE SO)

Okay all of this is because for this people " I AM PERFECT" and for them had to stay like that, and I'm not, I'm not perfect, I'm lazy, I'm messy, I don't like to clean, I have the worse memory ever, but for them specifically for both of them, I can't be like that, so I'm always worry about what are going to think, if I do or don't do something, what to say and what not to. etc

I know the pressure is coming from me, not them but I can't control that of myself, I always want to "look good" for this family, but I know that that can't be possible and I have to let it go, I mean not even my parents expect that I'm perfect, but THEY do, all this family expected and that's a weight on my shoulders!

also working for my boss and her dad isn't easy either... but I'm working on it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER