Looking for a Job

Hi guys!!!

I'm in a good mood!! really!! I feel Free!!.. well big part is because Mimi left to Chile for about one month or more!!! and the house is mine!! well I'm with Elizabeth, but I'm doing whatever I want! it's like living alone! haha

Ok, part of being here is because I have to help Elizabeth to do something with her life! and this week I told her that she needs to find a job and do something! she want to be an Artist, she likes to paint and is very good with her hands, so we decided to go to museums and also regular stores just to be sure!

But well Elizabeth is a little lazy and her curriculum is very "bad" at least for a job in a museum, but we tried, also I did most for her, I knew that it was almost impossible to find a job there! so I made her to give curriculum in clothing stores and another ones!

But it was fun, all the museums here are almost in the same area and they are FREE!! so we went to give curriculum and also have fun.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER