O know I know, I neglected this poor blog one more time

But, I'm going to catch up right now!!

You know when my life is busy, or when I feel loose, I neglect the blog! and this time I think it happened because I'm busy and a little stress out! But I'm fine


Updates.

I'm giving English classes, besides baby J, is for a guy that doesn't know anything about english, is very basic, but it's fun and I like it!!

I think I'm starting to work as a Nanny again for a few months near here and just for a couples of hours.

I'm done with Elizabeth (not totally) But I'm no worrying so much about her.

I'm a little stress out because I'm doing like 4 jobs and 2 of them I haven't receiving any pay, but I hope to receive in the future.

I miss my dod!! My poor Benlly, I love her!

I'm gonna be an Aunt Again!!! Not, my sister is not pregnant, is my cousin!

I'm for now I'm staying in Venezuela. I'm in "peace" with this!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER