What I'm loving right now

Hi guys... I now That loving it isn't actually a word (at least that's what my English teacher told me) but well I though that it would be nice to write a "happy" post.

Sorry I don't have photos, I left my phone at "work"

Well, first.

I love to be alone in this house, I'm sucking my last days completely alone.

I love Taylor Swift "new" song/cd, I haven't herd the CD, I'm sure I'd love it.

Sam and Nia, they're a couple that Vlogs their life, and sometimes they are the best part of my day.


I'm loving my notebook, and list, with all this things going on (garage sale, English classes, Elizabeth, sales, another job, also my family and THIS family, paperwork and more) I felt a little disorganized, and yesterday I had a really bad headache because of that, so today I grab a notebook and wrote EVERYTHING that I have to do, when and where, also all the things that We are going to sell, and price, and today I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Also I love that it is almost time for Halloween, I bought the candies today, even though that I'm no so sure that kids would come.

And more important, I'm loving that Christmas is getting close, and and Finally this year I going to have the perfect site for the nutcracker, I'm so excited!!
and That's all!! see you latter




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER