Families that Parties together, stay together

Last Saturday I went to my house, I was tired and I just wanted to do nothing!! and after my nap I went to my Aunt's house and stayed there for a little while and then my mom received a call from her friend, inviting her to a night club (yes, my mom is 52 and she went to a night club, but for old people, sorry mom)

Well the case is that my mom left, and I stayed, than my uncle found out that my mom went to the club and now he wanted  to go... soo as a family, we went there, I was so tired and I didn't wanted to go, but also I though that I'm young and either way I was going to have a great time.



So we went, and we have a great time, but it was boring and we left at 3, my mom stayed till 6 am!! yay for my mom!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER