It's Begining to look a lot... ups not, I'm wrong!

hello!! guys in Venezuela with DO NOT HAVE seasons!! so we just "decorate" the house for Christmas, and that's it!, but I grow up watching Americans Movies and learning about yours season, and also working with an American Family influenced me to LOVE seasons!!


Even though that we don't have it here, doesn't mean that I can't celebrate right?, soo today I decorate Pikichaky with Halloween stuff!!





! I felt so good!! It was just a few things here and there! but I was happy doing it!

I'm a season/holidays girl!!

(Remember the pumpkin faces? I made it about 3 years ago with my kids)

It's just me or everybody decorate for fall/Halloween with Christmas music? haha I did, I listen all day long Christmas music! also I drank a cinnamon coffee that my boos left last time she was here, and now that's the coffee I'm gonna drink every morning!! and if it wasn't that hard I would do a pumpkin pie, but it's very hard because here don't sale anything done, so I would have to make it from scratch!!

Here in Venezuela after school season comes Christmas Season, so EVERY big department store is decorating with Christmas stuff, I'm thinking is Christmas Gifts, and obvious in the Nutcracker!! I don't know where I'm gonna be in December! but I buying those tickets just go on sale!

So happy Fall/Winter season!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER