I'm Myself Again!!!

Yeii, after almost three weeks of being dis-motivated to work, play, finally this week I'm back!! AND I LOVE IT.

When I came back from Christmas break (just 6 days), I was like lost, I didn't have a plan to stick with, Yes, I know it that I wanted to work with numbers, but I didn't had very clear how to do it, so I did a few activities with numbers, but I felt that something was missing...

Then it came the second week of January and well the most tragic dead happened in Venezuela, and that, shock my world!! then my head went straight to moving out, find a ticket to Spain, figure out how to do it, and telling the people that I'm leaving!!!

Then, finally I get my ticket and I was relieve about 3 days, and then my head go crazy again when our president devalued the currency one more time, so my head went directly to my ticket and if I had to pay the difference now, also on the top all of this I'm planning a birthday Party and looking a replacement for me..


4 week of January and I still crazy, my grandmother fell, ticket, party, replacement... but thanks everything went well, My grandma is doing better, I don't need to pay more for my ticket, and I think I found my replacement!!! so this week I was back with my activities, My head is clear or a least in order, and I feel good!!

So here are some Activities that I made with the kids!!

I finally focus doing an activities with the baby boy!!! I starting to introducing figures!!, but well, actually I just want that he start to know how to work with all the materials.


And well with my girl, numbers 


We paint with bubbles and coloring food.




She made a Butterfly!! 

and That's it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER