what's up??

Hello my friends, I was here on my desk, thinking about I'm so tired to blog, and also thinking "how some moms post every single day?, they must be more tired than me" and then I thought about my work, and I realize that I'M A MOM!! So is fair to be tired, right?

Well today I finally said at my work that I'm leaving, It was a little sad, but not too much, they expect it I think, they truly are the BEST people in the world, I REALLY LOVE THEM, but quoting Samanta from Sex and the City, "I love me more", and if I don't try to leave my life, change my life, even knowing that It's gonna be so hard, and I'm so scare, I will regret it for the rest of my life, and I'm don't want to look back and saying "what if" NOT THIS TIME..


But well, I really love this job, I love so much the kids and my bosses. I'm gonna miss them so much!! But I have to do it.

Well speaking of something different, My abuela is doing better, thanks god, now she is moving one hand and the fingers of the other, My Abuela is so strong, She want to walk, and do her stuff by herself, I love her even more for that, She is a example of courage.

All my uncles and Aunts come to visit most days, I didn't went today because I get late here, but tomorrow I hope to go


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER