Today I took a NAP at work!!!!

And I will do it EVERY DAY!!


Hello My friends!! well yes this post is just a remind for me to take naps!!

 Last week was an unproductive week, I let the kids do what ever they wanted or well I let the girl do what ever she wanted, But I wasn't feeling good mentally, and well I think everyone have a week like that, My mind was on my plane ticket.. but well the point is that I was feeling tired everyday I didn't wanted to play with her, but today I took a nap in the morning, meanwhile the boy was taking his morning nap, I just slept one hour, but boy what difference!! When the girl arrived from school I was rested and wiling to play REALLY PLAY, focus in her and in the game.

 I think it was the nap, I going to take a nap every day from now and on!!

 I LOVE MY JOB!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER