Mom's Birthday, Work and Abuela,

This week was so hard, I was tired the whole week.
Well let's start for the good... My mom turn 51 in January 18, that day I brought my ticket to Spain, She was so sad, she didn't wanted to do nothing, and I respected that.
That day was just my Stepfather, my little sister, my mom and I... It just was a quite day, and we sang Happy Birthday, my stepfather brought her favorite food, and that was all...


WORK
 This week came all their stuff from Dubai (they were living there before Venezuela), and well it was 122 boxes, and We had to put it away, I think we did it in no time, that day it was about 10 people in the house, but at the end just four of us stayed to unpack everything, and find a place to put it, my bosses, the girl who clean and I spent the whole day doing that, the kids behave perfectly, and I was able to help, that day we just unpack, the next day my bosses had to go to work so the lady that clean and I, find a place to all the stuff, I just did the toys of the kids, and their clothes, the next day after that, most things were in their place and yesterday the stuff that it stay without place my bosses has to find it a place, So I worked hard, and I was so tired.

I have to confess this week It was the most lazy week as a nanny, my poor kids!! but I lot of stuff were/are in my head right now, first my trip, I still not haven't say anything at work about it, I think I found my replacement but I don't know, I'm so sad to leave them, but I'm more scare to stay here, so I think this week is the week!!


And well this week also my Abuela (Grandmother) fell down in her house, she went to the hospital and there they told us that she might need a heart surgery, and well that was awful for us, I was working when they told me and I was soo worried, but thank God they made another exams and she don't need it anymore, now she is in my aunt house resting, she is in pain for the fall, but other then that she is fine.

well that's all for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER