why so quite??

Hello Friends!! may you wondered why I was so quite this week right?

Well nothing and, A lot happened, the main reason that I didn't post before was for laziness, I arrived so tired from work that I just wanna relax and watch my shows and also because this week I was lazy at work, really, I didn't do any activitie with the kids, we just played or well they played and I watched them (sorry kids)

The main reason that why this happend, is because this past two weeks I've been thinking a lot, the tragic death of former Miss Venezuela it really caused an impact in Venezuela and mostly in us the young people.
I spoke with my sister and the conclusion was that I have to leave the country, is imposible live here anymore, more if you use public transportation everyday as me, and well this past two weeks I've been thinking seriously about get my ticket and leave, but my major PROBLEM was that the air companies that fly to Spain stopped selling tickets to Venezuela becasuse the goverment owes them a lot of money, so to get a ticket is hard, or you need to make a lot of scales on the fly, and well is more expensive, so my mind was in that in to find a ticket, one that don't have so many scales.

So that's the main reason that I didn't post until today.

and BIG NEWS... I GOT A TIKET.
Yes, I moving to another country, I'm scared, happy, sad, I have a lot of emotions going on, I don't know if is going to work but I hope it does.

In almost two months my life is going to change, and also my blog title (finally)
Well I hope this week will be better about the blogging thing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER