January first!

Hi Friends!!

Today "las gochas" are leaving :( really sad about it, is the end of Christmas Break, it means that the routine is back...

Well this post is about my January First... We go to bed at 5:30 am, but my mom woke me up at 8:30 because she has to leave to the beach house that day in the morning... so she woke me up, she left, and I wanted to go sleep again, but my aunt told me the she wanted to watch a movie a that time, and she make breakfats... SO I ended just sleeping 3 hours... but it was okey.

Then we went to my Grandmother's house for a late luch, and see another aunts that didn't spent new year with us... it's almost a tradition, 25 of FDecember and 1 of January we go to my grandmother's house.

My Cousins and I traying to take a decent picture!!

 Did you see in ours faces how tired we were??

 And My aunt doing Kareoke

Soup for lunch!!! yummi

  Good Night!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER