January Second!!!

Christmas and New Year for me means, Family!!! This time of the year is when I spend more time with my aunts and Cousins! And I love it.

As I had the house for myself, my cousins came to make a "Cousins Reunion" That just mean: eat and drink and that's what we did.

 In my kitchen.


 I'm so happy to have so many cousin close my age

My gochas, we never get tired of see us each other
 Everyone I just love them
 The Sandwiches, three of my cousin and I helped to make the big sandwiches... we ate about 10 pm!!
 Everyone eating, yummy!
 we  went to bed at 2:30 am, and I had to woke up at 5:30 to go to work!!

This picture is my second cup of coffe the next day at work, that day the kids only watch tv (shame of me)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER