Bye Bye Christmas, Welcome... Numbers??

Hello My friends!!!

Today we said good bye to Christmas at work, we put down all the ornaments of the Tree and I throw away most of the activities that we made the past December, and now what??










 struggled a little bit deciding what subjet take for this month... and well as a teacher I am, I observed the girl, and notice that she knows all the letters, but numbers not, I mean she can count very well, and she say the number from 1 to 20 very good, but if I show her the number she can't tell me what it is.
 So I decided this month I'll work on numbers, in Spanish and English... Also I going to work with Safari Animals, She LOVES animals and well I will try to teach her most of the Safari animals.

So that's my plan!!




PD: just for me, Today my mom welcome me home with Empanadas... This Never happened before, Maybe is because what happen Yesterday (I'll being doing another post explaining what happen yesterday)

Comments

Kimie said…
Que paso ayer?? Que buena maestra eres--ensenando los numeros en espanol e ingles! Estamos practicando estas, tambien.
Maydelin said…
hola Kimie! Gracias por el comentario!!

Ya publique lo que paso en Venezuela, este es el link
http://upanddowninvenezuela.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/the-tragic-news-that-shocked-venezuela.html

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER