I'm feeling really Bad!!!

 This is not a happy post! it is a angry post



Today wasn't a great day, I spent all morning in banks, and all afternoon thinking and crying!! YES GRYING!

Why is so FREAKING hard living here, not in a third world country, not, I mean here in Venezuela.

My day it was supposed start with news, with information about my trip, I had information, but it dosen't was good, you remembered the process that I was talking about to get € or $ in Venezuela? well today supposed that I would get all the information to do it right, but I wasted one hour in the bank wating to be call, and for nothing, because when they call me they said that in THAT bank don't do it, and they told us that was only in two banks that do it, and in neither of those bank my dad have a account!! and of course to open a account in any bank here is very hard and another process!!!


So my dad and I went to one of the bank that they told us, and they said to us that, Yes they do it, but only send or approve 300$ AT MONTH, and in € is just 220, that's nothing!! I can't spend 3 months in spain with only 660€ or 900$, I hate this country!!!!!

So I was so depressed about this and my dad told me that, we are going figure it out some how, we have the other bank and well maybe we can do it there, but here is Carnaval, So the banks do not open until Wenesday, till there we can't do anything!!!

Then I went to a mall to meet a friend there, and I was sad, but she cheer me up, and then we are seeing stores, and talking and eating ice cream when my dad call me and he told me the bad news!!! the bolivar was DEVALUATED  I can't believe!!! I lost 50% of my money!!!!!!!

I will explain:

Before  (I mean yesterday) 1$ cost 4,30bs and now 1$ cost 6,30bs!!, they increased 48% now EVERYTHING it's going to cost twice!!

I was pretending go to Spain with 2500€ and NOW I CAN'T because I don't have enough money, even though that I have not spend any bolivar!! my money worth 50% less today than yesterday, THE SAME MONEY!!!!!!! IT IS HORRIBLE!!!!! I was crying when I get home, because I work really hard to have that money, because I didn't buy anything in two years for save the money for this trip! because I didn't  go out a lot to save money, and now that's not worth at all!! I HATE IT, I HATE IT!!!

 I know that the money it's not all, I have to be thankful to be healthy, and all my family, but it's no fair!!!

 I'm so sorry for this but I had to let it out!!

Comments

Kimie said…
Maydelin, I'm so sorry!!! That is just AWFUL! I can't believe it. I'm so sorry :(
Maydelin said…
Thanks Kimie for your words

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER