What I'm Looking forward

Hello.


I just want to talk about the things that are going on in my life right now, and of what i want for my future.

The first thing that I'm looking forward is finish my career, and specifically my last work!! we almost finish it, but the teacher has the last word, and she have to check it out and tell us what we have to fix.

Second the money for my trip!! I just want to be very open here... I'm in Venezuela, a third world country, where we don't know if our president is alive or not,( that is who is stupid we are) i'm sorry I'm a little mad about all this situacion, but whatever, the thing is : here you have to go to the bank and ask for the $$ to be able to travel, Before Chavez (our president) we (Venezuelan) were able to go to the banks and ask for how many dollars we want to travel, if you wanted  5000$$ and you had the money to paid them, you could with any trouble, but now we have to go through a process just for ask 500$ to the bank , and even though maybe they don't approve the money, is just ridiculous, and also you can't ask 5000$ at most!! well everything is a process here.

Third, Before I leave, I have to leave all my papers ready for the graduation!! My graduation is in July, but I have to leave all the papers in order like at the end of the month!!

fourth, I just want to see the face of my little niece!! I talk to my sister today and she is tired!!! she want that the baby come out now!!! she is really tiny, and she has a big belly!! she can't breathe anymore, oh though that she can sleep at night! but she is ready for my niece and so do I!!!

fifth, I want to spend the most lovely time with my sister and niece!! I can¡t wait to hold her, and kiss it, and spoil her!!

 Sixth, I want to graduate and get my diploma!

 Seventh, I can't wait to move out to Spain!!! (more of this in another post)

 Eighth,  I don't want to quit to my job!!!  just love so much my kids!!!! I don't want to say good bye!

and I think that is all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER