New Look and Future

Hello out there!!! I got a new look! and I love it!!, I wanted something really girly and light! and well I think I got it!!

well Now I'm think I'm ready to speak (write) here about my plans on my future, I think I have giving several clues about what I want to do.

 The tittle of my blog is in reference about that, "Just my life in Venezuela" why just not "Just my life" or other tittle?, that is because my dreams and goal is moving out of Venezuela, another country, I will love live in USA, but I can't for the papers, so for obvious reason my choice is Spain, exactly Tenerife, my sister live there, and well is more easy for me to go there.

My dad and I, we been planned this since I started College 5 years ago, and the plan was when my sister get married (my brother in law born here, but his father is from Spain, so he has the citizenship of spain) and then my sister could claims me and then I could get the citizenship, and well, that was the perfect plan, but Spain had Presidential Elections and they changed the law, now my sister can't claim me...

That was a hard hit for me, because the only way that I can move out to Spain is getting marry, or studing there, and that is expensive, so my dad and I talk a lot about this, and my dad support me 100% in every desicion that I make, so we talked about this situacion and I researched a lot and the only way is leaving with a student visa, my sister and I talk about this and she also wants to do everything in her hands for me, to move out there, she told me that studing there was the only opcion for me now, and I agreed, so for a while I researched all the masters that the University offer there, and I found one that is perfect, is not expensive and the schedule allow me work part time!

For a while I was not sure about this desicion! I don't wanted to study more, but I want to move out, the master only last one year, and in that year my sister and I have to figure out one way for me to stay there forever, and if I can't well a least i try, and here in Venezuela I have my family and my other Family who they offered to help me with work if I stay here! but for me is very hard give up of my dream, I want to try a least.

So in my "perfect" plan, I will be leaving Venezuela this year, at the end of this year, I will travel this 3 months now in March, not only for meet my niece (that is the main reason) but also to find out what are the requirements to study in the university, also to know what are the chance for me to get a part time job, and also if I Can live without my family, I never been away 3 months from my family! even though that I will be with my sister and niece I have a big family and I know that I will miss them a lot, but I want to know how strong I am.

So if everything goes well, and if God wanted, I will leaving this country at the end of this year, and don't misunderstand, I LOVE Venezuela, but I can't live in one country where the peoples has to fight in the supermaket just to find oil, or sugar!! I'm sorry But this is not life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER