New Day, not news

well I'm very calm right now, that's a good thing about me, I can't keep too long a bad emotion, I prayed, and talked to my dad and sister and that make me feel better.

But have passed three days after the news, and nothing is clear yet, the banks are close because the Carnival, and the page on Internet is not working, so I don't have any news, and I don't know how is gonna work right now , I hope tomorrow have news.

But I Just have another bad news, maybe i have to pay the increase on my ticket, i'm no sure but just maybe and just more money, oh my!! but I'm doing fine, I know that not matter the case I will travel to Spain, and the most important things is meet my niece and be there for my sister!!!

well let's talk about other things!! here is Carnival, and we have a long weekend, in matter of fact today is the last day of Carnaval, and for first time in seven years I did nothing!!! I did not traveled anywhere, I just stayed in my home alone! and I loved it! My boss are in Miami, and all my family went to the beach house! I just wanted to stay,  so I said to my mom that I had homework to do, but is a lie, I do have, but I didn't do it!

on Friday I went out with my friend.

 


Saturday I met with my best friend in the whole world!! I love her





we had a great time!!! and Sunday I went out with my Daddy!!! and there was the end of my Carnavales, Everybody left the city, so yesterday I just did a little of exercise and start "yoga" and today goes to the same way! I'm happy, I like to be alone! not much time but sometimes

and by the way, my sister is starting with the braxton hicks contractions, so Emma is coming!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER