Why I write in English??

Maybe some of you may be thinking "Why she writes in English, if her native language is Spanish?" And beside writes English very bad...

I know that my English is not perfect at all... I write in English because I want to learns more of this language.
Everybody knows that English is the most spoken language in the world! and I and I'm surrounded by this language, I work for a North American family, all the TV shows here are in English, the movies are in English, the songs that I hear  90% of them are in English, all the blogs that I read are in English , what else I can say ... sometimes I think I hear more English than in Spanish in the day. 

So for me in important to know this language... I understand I think the 90% of then when people talk, but when the write is very hard... I mean the sound is not the same for me, so it is more difficult read in English that hear it.

I started this blog because now I have a reason to find news words to put in here, and because that  I understand more the verbs, pass present, future... etc  (I know I have important problems there, but i think I'm getting better) 

When I read my very first post I can see how much I have improved, I had a long way to go I hope get there and be able to write English very perfect!! 

Comments

Kimie said…
Muy bien! I think it's great that you write in English - and you are improving all the time :).
Maydelin said…
Thanks Kimie for your sweets words!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER