Show Us Your Life -Kitchen

Today I linked with Kelly Kroner S.U.L.F. if you wanna joined just go to her blog and link your post 
Well if you are new around here I'm Maydelin And I'm from Venezuela, I live with my Mother, my Stepfather and my little Sister! So the house I will show you is really mi mother house, is all about her taste... We been living here for almost 15 years and nothing is change but it`s work for us.

So this is my Kitchen.

The Whole viw

In this side Of the Kitchen 

Blender Cutlery and Paper Towels

I love the design of the ceramic, in all the kitchen are little pictures like this, well this is the big one



Also we have the dishwasher, and if you look close yo can see the little pictures that I mention before and Christmas Decorations, Ha! Is`t a note book 


and the Kitchen, A little old, we need a new One

On the Other side of the kitchen we have... A big TV! IS TOO BIG for the kitchen, but really we spend here the most of the time, we eat here, and we cook here, so we need it there 

Here is were we eat the tree foods, we never use the diner room, just in Christmas and especial occasions.


When I was little and share the room with My big sister I use to watch TV here




The Basket of fruit




Another Design 


and the fridge 




 Souvenirs from trips Tenerife Canarian Island 


Madrid- Spain 


 Well that's my Kitchen!!  I just Cleaned for you Ha! 








Comments

Megan said…
What a cute kitchen! I especially like the designs on the tiles. Pretty!
DeeDee said…
came over from Kelly's...thanks for sharing your kitchen with us!! It's great to meet someone from Venezuela! My Mom went to Venezuela 2 times when I was a little girl with our church on mission trips and LOVED it. She met some really beautiful, loving people there. Have a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER