Silly Things


V and R say the most silly things ever... V has 2 and half and she talk a lot!!! I cant imagine when she has 4 o 5 nobody could stop her.


the other day we went to a party and a guy said " the piñata is full with Blackberry and I phone" when the piñata was finally    broke and R realized that there not was blackberry or I phone he said "Sr you're a liar there is not blackberry or I phones!"
He is only 5 




and other day we are in the car and I don't know why but V told me "I have a car, you don't, you buy a car"


V always told me that she is Cinderella and I`m Little Mermaid.




Ans other day R told me "Maydelin I wanna be  a pilot to be able to go to Disney Every day"


who he live here in Venezuela To him trip, airplane, suitcase, means Disney World"   






and Just for Fun... Photos of V, please don't look my face.


sleeping beauty 




that face 





Comments

Kimie said…
Great pictures!! The kids are so cute :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER