Saying good Bye Part II

Saying good bye to the kids! 
Well after the play we had to make something special and pedagogical for our class... I was united with my two best friends and we made a circuit for the kids.



Sack Race


 They had to roll the cylinder Just with one hand 





The time of the truth, saying Good Bye
I don't know others teachers but saying good bye to your class is very hard!
You pass through a lot with them.
They become in yours KIDS! 
You involved is their life.
You are one of the most important person in their life.
Be a teacher is a gift!   

My teacher give me a shirts!! 



The kids with my gift for them.
If you look closely you can tell my red nose 















Thanks Adua and Zoraida! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER