Puerto de La cruz!

I'm a little behind I will try to catch up this week.


Well the last weekend we went to Puerto de la Cruz, is another state in Venezuela to 6 hours in car from Caracas... but we went in a plane so just took 30 min.


we (my bosses and I) went because they wanted go to a soccer game, I didn't go to the game because the tickets were very expensive, so I went to the movies with V and they took R to the game with other families friends!


I really needed that weekend in the pool, because I was really stressed for the internship, and that weekend clear my head and I Can plan better that week.


I just have pictures of the City


This was the view of the room.





The pool


 And this are the houses on the lake





This is the park in front of the hotel



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER