Saying Good Bye Part I

My Last Day in the internship!!
there not words to describe this day
I cry a lot
I laughed a lot
I enjoy a lot 
I stressed a lot

Well let's start at the beginning of the day the kids have the civil act, this mean that the kids sing the National anthem and after they sing kids song... Well this day they sang the anthem and then the teacher made us a special tribute (to my mates and me) for our last day... they put  3 song and in the middle of the first one, I was crying like crazy, just seeing all the faces of the kids knowing that maybe I will never going to teach them again.. Just too much for me.





My teacher Adua was the best of all, she gave me a big hug, and said a beautiful words for all of us.
Then after I finish to cry, start the race, we had to present a play for all of the children, we chose the story and assemble the play  in just two days, everything went very well, I mean EXCELLENT, The children loved the play.


This was our stage, we made all this in one day


 I'm a turtle and my friend a frog

sloth

The giraffe and me

In the play
  
all the kids

the bunnies 

The frogs dancing 



all of us

 all the Animals with my teachers 


The half of my class with the teachers (Adua is the one with black shirt)


Just me, you can tell who is my favorite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER