SUYL- Bedrooms

Hi, Again I'm Linked with Kelly Kroner Blog To the carousel Show Us Your Live, this time is the Bedrooms...

I going to show my Bedroom, If your are new here I have to say that I live with my mother, and this is my childhood room! I wish that i have the money to change my room, but I don't have it so I just work with this.



Ok I really Don't know what picture put first 

This is my Room! I sleep in the upper bed




My Books




More Books, and my sitting area, I really Don't read books here because the illumination is bad 


I have a lot of books!! and I all ready read all of them 

I love Twilight! and the photos, I think that I have more picture frames in my room that in my whole house


and the little Virgin


Another Big Tv, and my Dresser

This is how I which that my dresser looks like the whole year 


My computer, We a have a laptop too, but I`m not big fan of then, this is were I'm sitting right know


I love this lamp! it have 15 years with me



And this is how my dresser really looks like (when I clean, ha)









 My Computer and My blower, my room is the only room in the house that don't have windows, so I need a blower

 My Closet, I paint my room, and I really love the design in the wall 

Well You all ready see my clean room.... But this is how the most part of the year my room really looks
It's messy, and this is how a preschool teacher student have her room...





Comments

Megan said…
You have a bunch of books! I like your shelving and yes, teachers tend to be a little messy! I know I am!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER